TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Daily hire can be booked for any day of the week 9:00AM to 5:00PM (8 hours). Overtime will be charged before and after these times (£100 per hour overtime each way).
2. A deposit of 50% of the hire amount is required to confirm the booking. The chosen time slot will be open to other clients until the deposit is received. The balance and any added costs, unless paid on the last day will be due 28 days from the end of the hire period.
3. If you cancel after a booking has been confirmed a cancellation fee will apply. Any booking cancelled less than 48 hours before commencement will be billed at full rate plus expenses incurred. If cancelled more than 48 hours before commencement you will be billed at 50% of basic day rate plus expenses incurred.
4. SHOTS does not supply set building materials or tools. Lighting hire and catering can be ordered in at cost plus a twenty percent fee.
5. The studio cove is supplied clean and white, but not freshly painted unless specifically requested. An additional charge for fresh painting, repairing and maintaining this condition is payable by the client. Special painting requirements should be notified at least 72 hrs before required and a price can be quoted for your requirement.
6. Any damage during the hire period accidental or otherwise is to be reported immediately. It is the responsibility of the client to repair or replace all damaged items, failing which the cost of repair or replacement will be added to the final invoice.
7. No toxic, flammable or dangerous materials or fluids must be brought into or used in the studio unless previously agreed.
8. No Hazardous or dangerous activities permitted in the studio unless previously agreed.
9. SHOTS will not be liable for the death of or injury to any person using a studio or for any losses claims demands actions proceedings damages costs or expenses or other liability incurred by the client in using a studio except where death or injury is caused by the negligence of SHOTS.
10. SHOTS will not under any circumstances accept responsibility or liability in respect of any damage to or loss of any goods articles or property of any kind brought into or left at a studio (including loss or damage to vehicles or their contents while parked up outside) either by the client for their own purposes or by any other person.
11. The client will indemnify SHOTS against all such liabilities as are mentioned in condition 9.
12. SHOTS will not be liable for any loss due to any failure of supply of electricity or water or flood, fire, government restriction or act of God which may cause a studio to be temporarily closed or the hirer to be interrupted or cancelled.
1. To book a monthly retainer package, client must pay the full amount in advance of each month commencing, plus a one-off holding deposit matching the amount of your chosen package.
2. The holding deposit will be given back to the client after the client is no longer using our monthly retainer package.
3. Client must give notice of termination no later than the 15th of the month prior to your cancellation month.
4. If notice is given after the 15th of the month prior to your cancellation month, the client will lose the holding deposit and will not receive it after the termination.
5. If no notice is given at all, the client will lose the holding deposit and will not receive it after the termination.
6. Monthly payments must be made in full on the 15th of each month.
7. Once the payment is received, the client will be provided with all available days in the studio via a shared calendar for the following month, starting on the 1st.
8. Days are acquired on a first come, first served basis. The first client to confirm their allocated days will have the full choice of the month. As days are confirmed, they will be unavailable to book on the calendar.